I thought I would do a quick post on a few things to know about me. I was going to make them about me as a blogger but the five things ended up being about what I recently learned about myself. Living here in LA, the people are different than Texas in a few ways. They tend to be more chill and not as loud or welcoming. There are just subtle differences of course and I’ve joked that the farther from LA you get the nicer people get! LA is a place where everyone is fighting to make it big, so it’s understandable.
- I do not consider myself creative : I get my inspiration from others and even then I still struggle putting outfits together and I dissect the details until I feel like it’s right!
- I can talk a lot and very loudly : I have a big personality and I have a hard time just turning it off. If I am being quiet for a long time there is usually something wrong!
- I try to make most things a joke or something to laugh about : Even in serious situations, this is like a coping mechanism I guess, but I do this in everyday situations as well
- I have a hard time communicating exactly what is in my head : I understand concepts but I cannot always convey that accurately
- I have sometimes need to think before I speak because I tend to just have word vomit : It’s like that mean girls scene where Katy just keeps talking and talking, that’s me
Life is one big learning experience. Just when you think you’ve got something down you are thrown into a totally new situation. If you’re lucky its a situation you are not comfortable with. That when you are forced to grow. Remember the grass is always greener on the other side. But add some fertilizer to that b*tch and make a garden in your own yard.
What are five things that you learned about yourself recently?