I was invited to Sprint + Boosts Holiday Budgeting Event promoting some of their products and specials for the holidays! I was able to take a look at some of their newest electronics and I got to hear all about their Black Friday deals before everyone else has! Let me tell you they are good!
A few of my favorites? The Motorola z3 Play! I received a free one and I am excited to check out the camera! Also, they have the coolest speakers and headphones! Definitely a must for the tech lover in your family!
For a few of the deals, Sprint is offering a Lease One Get One (LOGO if you will) on the IPhone XR! They also have a new Spring drive device that plugs into the steering column and has features like trip history, wifi, and aggressive driving alerts! Perfect for a new driver if you ask me!
- Unlimited plans start at $60 per month, and the Unlimited Plus Plan also includes features like TIDAL music streaming and Hulu.
- Regardless of what plan you choose, you will have access to Sprint’s nationwide network, high-speed data and unlimited international text.
- Boost Mobile offers prepaid plans starting as low as $30 per month so that you can pay as you go
- All plans provide you with unlimited data, talk and text and 99 percent nationwide coverage
- For a limited time, new customers can get four lines of unlimited data, talk and text for only $25 per line per month
As the holidays are approaching, you really have to be conscious of your spending! The frugal blogger Aileen Luib of The Baller on a Budget spoke all about saving for the holidays and how she was able to keep her holiday spending to under $100! I also learned that Cyber Monday deals expand into the airline’s flight as well! I did not know that, and I will definitely be implementing a few of the tips that I learned into this year’s holiday shopping.
For Christmas this year I really want a few beauty products and some new clothing pieces! View them all on my wishlist/beauty wishlist! Those are literally exactly what I am asking for! What are you asking for this year?
Let’s do a quick outfit recap, shall we? As I was driving to meet a few LA influencers I thought to myself… I like this outfit, but this hat really made it pop! It’s obvious I have been really into hats recently, but I think they can really take an outfit to the next level. This Free People bodysuit has been on REPEAT lately as you can probably tell! I have been wearing it in every other post and for good reason! It looks good with everything and is simple and easy to throw on since it’s so comfortable! When you find a piece that you love so much, it’s hard not to want to wear it all of the time! I definitely love Free People and their pieces are always one of a kind! A sneak peek into my Christmas list… some new flare jeans from Free People!