If you’re new here I wanted to say welcome to my blog! I thought I would introduce myself, or re-introduce myself if you’ve been here before. I enjoy reading a little about the girl behind their blogs and so i decided to share about me as well. Just a few things to accompany this look and outfit details as always!
- I genuinely love to blog : It’s the best hobby and I am definitely starting to focus on turning it into a side hustle! Shooting is always so fun and putting everything together is super fun when I see the finished product. It’s something I actually found that I have a passion to keep going!
- I love to watch criminal shows : Criminal minds and documentaries about serial killers are so intriguing to me! I have no idea why but I can watch them for hours. Sometimes I get scared if I’m home alone because of watching all of the shows, but it it entertaining and helps you remember to watch your surroundings.
- I try to go to church every Sunday : Going to private catholic schools all of my life has really engrained that in me and now I go freely. I am honestly blessed enough to not be one of those people who was burnt out because of it, but I learned how important it is to go.
- I’m a people person : I love getting to know people and learning about them and why they are the way they are. I like to decipher their personalities and try to make friends with as many people as possible because I like to talk to and be around others for the majority of my time.
- I have a puppy named Paisley : She’s a tiny one (like me) and it makes me so sad when I can’t live with her for whatever reason. I cannot wait to have my own apartment again to keep her because she is a handful! She lives with my momma right now and is so spoiled but there is nothing like having her with me!