Charleston is an amazing place with tons of things to do and see! When you only have one day to take it all in, I just wanted to list my favorite parts of the city! I have listed the must see spots, places to eat, and where to shop! So sit back and get your next trip planned!
Must See Spots
- Rainbow Row : My last post was taken at rainbow row! It is a great place to take pictures and explore the surrounding city!
- Pineapple Fountain in Waterfront Park : There is such a relaxing and beautiful view out there! Perfect for pictures!
- The Battery : There are gorgeous homes with the perfect southern charm for amazing vacation pictures!
- Visit a plantation : any one really! The history and the ground of a plantation are just beautiful and a great experience!
Where to Eat
Visit any “hole in the wall” coffee shop you can find! The hidden gems are always right in front of you!
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit : Biscuits for breakfast could not be better! Try these little treats and take them to go to get all of your day trip in!
- Persimmon Cafe : this little cafe has some amazing sandwiches… and did I mention it is located in a laundromat?!
- 167 Raw : While I did not go here, I had to add a seafood restaurant! The menu looks divine and so fresh!
Where to Shop
There are a ton of shops along Kings St. from Francesca’s to Vineyard Vines. I found a few little boutiques I stopped at, so those are what I wanted to share!
- Skinny Dip : There are the cutest clutches here! Also, there is a bar above the boutique, how fun is that?
- 7 Gypsy : This boutique had an edgy vibe to it! I loved the pieces they had, a bit like free people and rocker tees!
- Maris DeHart : Looking for trendy pieces? Go here! Their pieces are so in style mixed with cute jewelry and adorable prints!